A second Sunshine Blogger Award has come my way courtesy of the lovely couple over at Bookidote. I’m advising everyone to visit their extremely excellent site. And I want to thank them for thinking of me with this award.
To accept this wonderfully positive award, I will answer the questions they have set:
- If you could write a novel and it could be published worldwide, what would you write about? I would write a spy thriller that had a globetrotting plot and exotic foes.
- If writing was banned, what would you do to replace your love for blogging? That’s a good question, though I don’t think I could live without this blog.
- If you could be an actor in a movie, who would it be? Chris Hemsworth, the dude is great and one of my man crushes.
- If you could make a sequel to a completed novel, what would it be? Matilda, I’s want to know what she turned out like as a teenager.
- You are given the opportunity to burn one book from our existence and our memory. What would it be? 50 Shades of Grey.
- What superpower would you love to have and what would you do with it? I’d love telekinesis, so I could move anything to me without having to move.
- Your blog is suddenly a world-wide hit and every author in the world and also the ones that passed away would love to be a guest on it. Who would be the first author you’d feature? Roald Dahl, his books were part of my childhood.
- What would you do with a million dollars (I have no clue how much that would be in your currency, but hopefully you catch my drift.)? Buy a huge mansion with a swimming pool and tennis court.
- You are given the choice of being able to speak or being able to write, which would you pick and why? That’s a tough one, but I’d say speak. As I like to voice my opinions.
- If you could marry one fictional character (movies, shows, novels or comics) who would it be? Buffy Summers.
- Do you love Bookidote? Of course, you guys are lovely.
And now for the nominees who always brighten up my day:
And for the three excellent and hugely inspirational nominees are these eleven questions:
- What do you prefer, a kiss or a hug?
- In your opinion, what is the sexiest part of your body?
- Do you read horoscopes?
- If you were a gangster, what your name be?
- Are you political at all?
- If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
- Have you ever been caught doing something naughty by your parents?
- Is there a specific language you’d love to learn?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What was the first thing you remember doing this morning?
- What is your favourite movie in a foreign language?