I’m asking this question because I’ve noticed that I seem to be pretty adept when talking about erotic aspects of movies. I did write an erotic piece ages ago and that surprisingly had a good reception. I wanted to put the question to all of you to see what you thought. Would you mind if I wrote erotic stories on here? Of would it distract from my movie reviews? Whatever your take, please give it.
I enjoyed the response on my last horror questionnaire, so I went forth and did another one for all of you out there. I love hearing your opinions on movies, as you promote good discussion and debate. You guys rock! Anyhow, back to the horror questions which I know will all give you something to talk about.
- If you were to direct a horror movie, what sub-genre would it be part of?
- If you could erase one horror flick from your mind, what would it be?
- Do you have a problem with nudity or sex in horror films?
- Do you have a favourite music score from a horror film?
- What are the best settings for a horror film?
- Are there any guys or girls that you have an attraction to in any films in the horror genre?
- Is there any specific scary film you watch every Halloween?
- If you were to write or direct a horror, what would you change or put in to refresh the genre?
- Which scary film gave you the most nightmares?
- Would you count horror as one of your favourite movie genres?
I do so love doing a questionnaire. Hearing the diverse and intriguing opinions of all of you makes my blogging worthwhile. So today, I present you with a horror movie questionnaire. Below are ten questions pertaining to the spooky genre that I would love to see you answer. There is no pressure to answer if you don’t want to. So here goes:
- What is the first scary movie you recall watching?
- What for you is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
- Which sub-genre of horror is your favourite?( psychological/slasher/ comedy horror are just some to choose from)
- What does a horror movie need for you to enjoy it?
- Are there any horror movies you really detest?
- What is the sexiest scene you have witnessed in a horror movie?
- Who is your favourite antagonist in a horror movie?
- Is there any director that for you symbolizes the best in horror cinema?
- Blood and gore or creepy atmosphere?
- And finally, what do you think so far of my horror coverage this month?
In the spirit of October, I have a question relating to horror for all of you other there. I ask, who is your favourite Scream Queen? Now I will say I am not referring to the television show of the same name here, I am talking about the actresses that you regularly see in the horror genre. There have been so many and all so varied. So which lady who frequents the scary genre is your favourite?
As of late, I’ve seen a lot of articles and talk of nudism. It seems to be something that divides a lot of people. I myself am curious about it, as I do sometimes practice it. But I want to know what everyone else out there makes of it. So I ask, what are your thoughts on nudism? And why do you have those opinions? I think this post will be a good one to listen and read what everyone thinks about it.
Recently, I’ve been adding different features and expanding my viewing options on here. And I did notice that in the past my butt posts have been very popular. Now it has been a while since I last did a butt post, as I wanted to concentrate more on movies and television reviews, but seeing the popularity of them left me thinking. So I decided to put it you guys, do you want to see more butt posts on my blog? Or should I just leave them and do other things? I would love to hear your responses as you guys keep my blog going.
The response to my blogging questionnaire has been utterly outstanding so thank you everyone who has taken part. I noticed in the comments that many people wanted to see my answers to the questions, so here they are:
- Which film would you hate to see remade? The Godfather, if anyone remade it, I would just lose faith in cinema and the movie industry forever.
- Do you think that trailers are spoiling movies by revealing too much? I find of late a lot of trailers are going down the spoiler route. That’s why I prefer teaser trailers more.
- What is your favourite sex position? Definitely doggy style.
- What movie made you fancy one of its stars? The Lord of the Rings, Liv Tyler as Arwen.
- Do you believe in reincarnation? I am open to most beliefs, if reincarnation does exist I’d want to come back as a lion.
- What do you think is your best feature? My eyes.
- What is your favourite curse word? Fuck.
- What for you makes a good movie? Great direction, script and above all acting. I want to feel something when viewing a film and a lot of that can come from acting. A stellar score is also a must for me as I’m a music lover.
- Have you ever skinny dipped before? Yes I have.
- And finally, what would you like to see me cover on my blog? Personally, I want to expand my horizons more and watch more foreign language movies.
I hope my answers proved intriguing for everyone.
Over the years of blogging, I’ve seen many bloggers do questionnaires for their followers, revolving around a number of different topics. So I thought it was about time, I did a questionnaire for my followers of random questions. Some of them will be film related, some could be naughty and some could be intriguing. Here goes nothing:
- Which film would you hate to see remade?
- Do you think that trailers are spoiling movies by revealing too much?
- What is your favourite sex position?
- What movie made you fancy one of its stars?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- What do you think is your best feature?
- What is your favourite curse word?
- What for you makes a good movie?
- Have you ever skinny dipped before?
- And finally, what would you like to see me cover on my blog?
Don’t worry, if you don’t want to take part I won’t be offended. And if you don’t want to answer certain questions, that’s fine by me there is no obligation to answer anything you don’t want to talk about. So feel free to answer the questions in as much detail as you want in the comments or perhaps in a post on your site. I have a feeling this post will generate a good response.
I saw today that Tom Hiddleston was bestowed with the ‘rear of the year’ award after showing his peach on TV(which you can see in the image above, I did try to get the best image I could). And it got me thinking about what other people think about certain bottoms belonging to celebrities. So I ask you all, which celebrity in your eyes has the best bottom? Do you agree with the choice of Hiddleston? Whoever the peachy person is, be sure to let me know.
As I did a man crush post on Monday, it seemed only natural to do one for Woman Crushes on Wednesday. So to all the lovely ladies out there, which famous female do you have a crush on? I would love to hear all of your answers.