The wonderful, talented and very fabulous Matt over at Pink Suburbia has kindly nominated me for my third Sunshine Blogger Award. His site is such a marvel and he really puts so much work into it that I felt honoured to be nominated. Anyway back to the point.
Below are the answers to his interesting questions:
- If you could live in any TV universe, what television show would it be? Why? Wisteria Lane would be pretty entertaining with all the scandal and murder that seems to happen on a regular basis.
- What would your porn star name be? Billy Bigcock.
- Who do you prefer, Batman or Superman? Batman, he’s the first one I remember watching.
- If you could interview anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Bette Davis.
- Describe your ideal partner in 5 words. Kind, funny, loyal, creative and driven.
- Who would play you in a biopic? Chris Hemsworth, he’s make me look like a real hot stud.
- Is the glass half empty or half full? It depends on the day, but most of the time it’s half full.
- What is your favourite guilty pleasure film? Charlie’s Angels.
Now for my nominees that always bring rays of sunshine into my life through their work:
And now for my questions, which may be tinged with naughtiness.
- Do you remember your first kiss well?
- A stroll on the beach or a romantic dinner?
- What do you think is your best physical attribute?
- Do you like romantic comedies?
- Which TV star would like to spend a naughty day with?
- Do you think music videos are too sexually suggestive nowadays?
- What song or music makes you feel sexy?
- And lastly, what do you look for in a partner?