Wow, I just received my ninth Liebster Award from the bad ass that is Grog. Thanks dude for this amazing award, you are the man. Awards seem to be the order of the day for me over the last few months.
Now here are my answers to the questions he has asked me:
- Have you ever walked out on a movie at the cinema? If so, what film? You know what, I don’t think I’ve ever done that.
2. What’s your favourite song from a movie? Nobody Does It Better from The Spy Who Loved Me.
3. What actor/actress do you like but no one else seems to? I quite like Anne Hathaway, even though I no a lot of people don’t like her.
4. What actor/actress does everyone else seem to like but you don’t? I know that legions of Twilight fans love him, but I really don’t like Robert Pattinson.
5. What’s your least favourite film from your favourite director? Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Steven Spielberg.
6. What’s the first R-rated/18 film you saw in the cinema? Jeepers Creepers.
7. What’s your favourite Sci-fi movie? Gravity, hopefully that counts as science fiction.
8. What’s your favourite explosion in a film? The destruction of Severnaya in GoldenEye.
9. Who’s your favourite YouTube reviewer, if any? The guys at James Bond Radio.
10. What’s your favourite video-game movie? Tomb Raider
11. What’s your favourite remake (film, game or TV)? Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
And now I unveil my nominees:
And to top the post off, here are the questions for my amazing nominees.
- If you could spend a day with your celebrity crush, what would you do with them?
- What movie have you watched a whole lot of times?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What is the most important thing for you in life?
- Any specific talents?
- Do you have any regrettable tattoos?
- What is you star sign?
- Is there any particular animal that you’re afraid of?
- Are you a religious person?
- Would you say you follow the crowd or make an effort to stand out?
- If there was something you could do for a whole day with no interruptions, what would it be?