I admit to being a lover of comedy when it’s done right. Two of my favourite comedy series are Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond. Below I will list why I love them so.
Everybody Loves Raymond:
- That jingling music that is both funny and catchy.
- The family that is the Barone’s, dysfunctional in the best sense of the word.
- The timing and situations that happen.
- How it could be deep at times.
- And of course, the riotous humour.
- The ear worm of a theme song.
- The immense chemistry between the cast.
- The cast and guest stars that kept it so fresh.
- The way the characters were written and portrayed.
- How it knew when to bring in emotion.
- And last but not least, the scintillating comedy.