I gotta thank MIB for this honor, he’s such a cool dude with an even cooler blog. I now have a sixth Liebster Award, and I’m just feeling so good. I love being part of so many great blogs and the feedback on here is what keeps me going.
So here are my answers to his questions:
- What is your favourite silent film? I haven’t seen that many so I can’t really answer that one.
- If you could turn a book into a film (that hasn’t been done yet) which one would it be? Playing With the Grownups by Sophie Dahl.
- Who is your oldest living relative and how old are they? My great Grandma is 83.
- A bit grim but have you ever thought about faking your own death just to see what people thought of you and how many attend your funeral? The thought has crossed my mind but not very often.
- How do you sleep – clothed or naked? It depends on the weather.
- How long do you think you would last if you didn’t have your mobile phone? Quite a long time, I mean I use my phone but I love just switching it off and not being bothered constantly.
- A classic question – which four famous people from history and /or alive today would you invite to a dinner party? Nelson Mandela, Alfred Hitchcock, Bette Davis and River Phoenix.
- Do you still have any toys from your childhood that you refuse to part with? I believe I still have a teddy bear somewhere around the house.
- Is there a schoolteacher from your past you’d like to go back in time and punch them in the face? Quite a few, but for legal reasons I won’t name them.
- Do you use an electric or standard toothbrush? I use both.
- What is your favourite foreign language/World Cinema film? If I had to choose it would be City of God
And as I can’t whittle down all the blogs I follow to 11, I will nominate five bloggers.
And here are 11 questions for the nominees:
- Do you get embarrassed when it comes to sex scenes in movies?
- What movie do you never want to watch again?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What place do you feel the most relaxed?
- Do you consider yourself a good dancer?
- What do you think is your best feature?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Is there a famous person who have a deep admiration for?
- Are you a reality TV fan?
- If you had to take on another alias, what would name and job description be?
- What is your biggest pet hate?