I want to thank the excellent R.L. Terry for nominating me for my tenth Liebster Award. His site is so thorough and descriptive so if you haven’t read it, get your ass over there. I love getting these awards as they are from so many talented people and their feedback on my blog is stellar. Now to begin my award acceptance by answering the questions set for me.
R.L. Terry’s Questions:
- What are your top five favorite movies?At number five: Goldfinger, at number 4: Stand by Me, at number three :The Lord of the Rings trilogy, at number 2: The Lion King and at number one: The Godfather
- Select your top two favorite movies; why are they so special to you? Well as I mentioned in the last question, The Lion King and The Godfather. The Lion King because it was one of the first movies I ever saw and The Godfather because it is for me a perfect film in every way.
- Why did you start blogging? It was originally part of a college project that I decided to stick at and I’m so happy I did.
- What is your favorite theme park and/or attraction, and why? Universal Studios in Florida because it was the most mind-blowing experience for me as a seven-year old.
- What are your top five favorite television (or the equivalent) shows? Charmed, Buffy, White Collar, Desperate Housewives and Lost.
- If money were no object, where would you like to go on your next vacation? A world cruise.
- What is your spirit animal, and why do you identify with that one? I’d say the panther because it symbolizes how protective and loyal I am.
- Which Golden Girl are you, and why? Dorothy because I try to be as talented as I can with things.
- Who is your favorite vocal artist and why? If I had to choose, it would be Frank Sinatra. He just embodied the cool demeanor of a class act.
- What is your favorite Broadway musical? Chicago, it has everything that’s good about a musical
- What is your dream car? An Aston Martin.
I’ve changed the rules slightly and decided to nominate five bloggers, because it was too hard to select eleven out of all the amazing blogs that I read on a regular basis.
Here are my five nominees:
And now for my questions for my nominees:
- What do you find most beneficial about being a blogger?
- What are your views on nudism?
- Have you ever gone to see a movie that you were too young to watch at the time?
- If you could date a Hollywood star, who would it be?
- If you were the supreme ruler of a country, what would be the first law you would pass?
- What do you consider to be the best thing about your blog?
- Do you believe in the supernatural or paranormal?
- Where is your dream destination for a holiday?
- What is the first horror movie you recall viewing?
- If you had a magic power, what would it be?
- And finally, what do you believe the future holds for you?