The other day I was delighted to see that I was nominated for not one, but two Sunshine Blogger Awards. My sincerest thanks to the guys over at Stuff and That and DB Movies Blog. I am always grateful for these awards and am thrilled to receive them.
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they set you.
- Pick another 11 bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions.
First, I’ll answer the questions from DB Movies Blog
- What is favourite movie genre? I like a lot of movies, but horror is my main go to.
- Do you have a favourite book-to-film adaptation? That is a tough one. The Harry Potter movies were pretty stellar.
- Samuel L. Jackson, Will Smith, Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman? I like all of the guys named, but I will go with Morgan Freeman. He just has such a respectable and intelligent demeanor.
- Do you have a favourite song in a movie? Nobody Does it Better from The Spy Who Loved Me.
- Do you have a favourite film composer? Jerry Goldsmith and John Barry.
- What do you think of movie remakes? I am usually against them. I can’t really think of any remakes that really worked as well as the originals.
- If you were a well-known film director, with which actors or actresses would you have wanted to work? Amy Adams, Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks, Natalie Portman, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, Viola Davis, Julianne Moore, Geoffrey Rush. The list is long.
- The Indiana Jones franchise or the Matrix? Indiana Jones, it was a staple of my growing up.
- What do you think of the Academy Awards (Oscars)? I don’t mind the Oscars, though sometimes their choices baffle me.
- If you could speak any language fluently (apart from your native) what would it be? Spanish, I love the sound of it.
- Any film you are looking forward to watching this year? The Zookeeper’s Wife looks promising.
And now onto the questions from the duo behind Stuff and That.
1. Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft? Sony probably.
2. Favourite song? Bittersweet Symphony.
3. Favourite game? Red Dead Redemption, though I’m not much of a gamer.
4. Favourite insult? Fuck or son of a bitch.
5. Favourite animal? The lion, so majestic and powerful.
6. Last time you sent someone a pudding through mail? I can’t say I’ve ever done that before.
7. Favourite sweet? Chocolate raisins.
8. Dream? To be a really hunky guy who women adore( can you just hear the sarcasm there?)
9. Best thing that happened in 2016? I decided to get in shape.
10. Whaddaya say, are we a nice arse or not? I can’t really say!
11. Are you really gonna answer that? I’m using the right to remain silent.
Here are my nominees:
And finally my questions for them:
- How often would you say you spend on your blog?
- What has blogging taught you?
- Amy Adams or Natalie Portman?
- Walks along the beach or romantic meal inside?
- Have you ever written in the nude?
- What film had the biggest emotional impact on you?
- What is your fondest memory from childhood?
- Is there any scene you would love to recreate from a movie?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What film have you been meaning to watch for a long time, but just haven’t got the chance to?
- And in the style of Stuff and That, do you think I have a nice bum?