13 may be an unlucky number to many, but at the minute it isn’t for me as the excellent Tom has nominated me for my thirteenth Liebster Award. I’m starting to feel like Meryl Streep, racking up the nominations, but it won’t go to my head. I want to thank Tom for this award and say that his blog is one of sterling quality and continued excellence. With all that said, I better accept the award.
Firstly, my answers to Tom’ questions posed to me:
- Favourite Disney Villain? Maleficent, she has the best evil laugh.
- If you could put one film in a space capsule to be sent off to an alien planet, which would it be and why? The Godfather to spread the good word.
- Name a film that too few people have seen, but deserves to be watched. If you like supernatural horror, you can’t go wrong with The Skeleton Key.
- Will there ever be a truly great video game-to-film adaptation? Has there been one already? I don’t think any film can quite match the excellence of a video game that well. Many have tried, but they never really seem to come off well.
- Which film deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth? Not Another Teen Movie.
- Who was your first, or biggest, film/TV crush? Sarah Michelle Gellar, I fell in love the first time I watched Buffy.
- Which film character’s job would you most want? James Bond’s job and all the perks.
- Would you rather watch paint dry or watch grass grow? Depends what takes a shorter time.
- If it was Groundhog Day and you were able to choose a day to endlessly relive, which would it be and what song would be playing at 6:00 every morning? My birthday and the song would be Ray of Light
- Hanks, Hardy or Hiddleston? (A big shout out to all the Toms out there!) Now that’s a tough one as I like all three Toms, but if I had to it would be Tom Hanks because he seems like a really amiable guy.
- And finally, a favourite: which 5 actors/actresses would you have at a dinner party? Al Pacino, Natalie Portman, Judi Dench, Meryl Streep and Henry Cavill.
Now I must nominate people for the award and I’ve decided to scale it to five people, because I can’t choose between so many of the great blogs out there.
And for these nominees(if they so wish to take part) are my eleven questions, which I’ve tried to make as interesting as possible.
- Are you a fan of the TV show Mad Men?
- What do you do to get inspiration to right your posts, is there a certain ritual you do?
- What film gave you nightmares?
- What’s your philosophy in life?
- Would you describe yourself as an artistic kind of person?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
- Do you take a lot of selfies?
- What first made you want to start a blog?
- Are you a relaxed person or always someone whose ready to do something?
- What is the first thing you remember doing today?
Once more, thank you Tom for your kindness.