I would like to thank Remco for nominating me for this award. He has a blog that I regularly read for its great analysis and design. Anyway, here we go with the award acceptance.
Here are my answers to Remco’s questions:
- If you would write a movie, what would it be about? I would write a movie about a ghostly haunting.
- If they would make a movie about you, what would the title be? The Life of the Movie Guy.
- If they would make a movie about you, whom would you like to play you? Chris Hemsworth.
- What is your favourite video game? GoldenEye.
- Where is Waldo? That’s a very good question.
- Who is your favourite superhero? Superman, he’s a classic.
- Penguin or polar beer? Penguin for sure.
- If you come home after a long and exhausting day, what cheers you up the most? Sitting back and listening to music.
- Use a metaphor to describe Donald Trump’s hair. Uh, I can’t bring myself to think of one.
- What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate.
- And let’s finish with a classic; cats or dogs? Dogs because they are very loyal.
My nominees are:
And for my nominees, here are my eleven questions:
- What is the first movie you remember that made you laugh?
- What is your dream actor/director partnership?
- What in your opinion is the worst movie ever made?
- What is your favourite animated film?
- Musically, what is your guilty pleasure?
- What makes a song sexy for you?
- Are you the kind of person who likes to be in the sun or the kind of person who sticks in the shade?
- What do you look for in a romantic partner?
- What genre of film do you like the least?
- Which actor or actress could you watch in just about anything?
- And finally, do you think my blog is sexy?
And once more I’d like to thank Remco for his nomination and support.