The questions and debate regarding nudity in film and television has been going for a very long time. It appears that everyone has an opinion on when someone strips down to their birthday suit in front of the camera. So today I thought I should do a post asking about movie and television nudity. Below are 10 questions on the subject that I’d like you all to answer in the comments as I’m very interested in reading your thoughts on this topic.
- Do you find movie and television nudity to be degrading or tastefully done?
- When someone mentions nudity in either film or television, what scene springs to mind?
- Do you think that nudity in these mediums is one-sided and sexist?
- Which actor or actress to you seems to always be nude on screen?
- Do you find nudity on screen embarrassing to watch?
- Do you feel there is too much nudity in movies and television today?
- Do you think actors and actresses who go nude should be paid more?
- If you were and actor or actress, do you think you could do a nude scene?
- In your opinion, why do you think people make a big deal when someone goes nude on screen?
- And lastly, which celebrity was the first you saw nude on screen?