My deepest thanks go to Richard for nominating me for this honor. He has crafted a wonderful thing so that bloggers can learn more about each other, share information and highlight the brilliance they view. It is truly amazing that he should think of me and I’m forever grateful to him for that. And with Christmas approaching, it’s like an earlier gift and later some of this post will be in the Christmas spirit. So here is my Blog Appreciation Post.
3 facts about myself that my fellow bloggers may not know:
- I’m an Everton FC supporter.
- I’m something of a hopeless cook.
- I have no piercings to talk of.
My First Ever Post :
It feels like ages ago when I posted my review of The Godfather and kick started my blog.
My Favourite 3 Blog Posts :
I so enjoyed writing this review because the film is so personal to me and very close to my heart. I just wanted to express my love for it in the best way I know how.
The response to this post was overwhelmingly positive and I’m super happy about that. It was wonderful to showcase the beauty and depth of Monica Bellucci and voice my opinions of her talent.
This little tribute I did to my followers for all their support was a post unlike anything I’d really done before. I just felt I needed to thank everyone for putting me in a good mood after some darkness.
My 3 Favourite Posts from Other Bloggers :
Magic Mike XXL : As written by the sassy Emma, she unashamedly writes with wit and style about fawning over the pecs and muscles of the actors in the movies. But she does it in such a way that is funny rather than sleazy. You rock Emma.
Significant Songs 94 : The evergreen Pete does another one of his splendid posts about a specific song and he deserves kudos for giving me an idea for a future post.
Happy International Friendship Day: Marvelous Kim posted this heartwarming tribute to the power of friendship and did a stellar job with her knack for using cool gifs.
Books and Films I’m Ashamed to Say I haven’t Read or Seen :
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Cool Hand Luke
- The English Patient
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
And now for some Christmas Questions :
- What film are you looking forward to watching over the Christmas Period? Chicken Run, what a feel good movie that always seems to be on in the month of December.
- What is top of your Christmas list? A signet ring.
- Favourite Christmas Song? Winter Wonderland.
- Favourite present you ever got? A new computer.
- Weirdest Christmas present you received from someone? A leopard thong from a friend, which was supposed to be a joke.
And now finally my 10 nominations for this honor:
I hope everyone has enjoyed this post. And if I’ve nominated you, it is fine to follow the same format as me or if you won’t choose different questions.