I thank with all my heart wonderful Kat for awarding me this. Another award to me, gosh I’m turning into a major award magnet. But I won’t be too cocky about it. I can’t believe this is my eighth Liebster Award, it’s completely unbelievable. Back to the award, and I must answer the great questions she has set me.
- Would you rather only watch TV shows or read books for the rest of your life? I would have to say TV shows, gotta love it when something good is on the box.
- What’s your personal theme song? Ray of Light by Madonna.
- Was there a book you had to read for school and ended up loving? Which one and why? Although I loved English as a subject, there isn’t really a specific book that springs to mind.
- Are you an early bird or night owl? An early bird unfortunately.
- What movie/book/TV show would you say everyone has to watch/read before they are 20? For a movie I would say Stand by Me. For a book I’d have to say Matilda. And for TV, it has got to be Charmed and Buffy.
- Are you more of an outdoors or inside kind of person? Mostly indoors, although this can change on occasion.
- If you could hang out with any fictional character you like for an entire day, who would you choose and where would you go? The Charmed Ones and I would go to an exotic island.
- If you had a TARDIS and could go anywhere in space and time, where would you go? I would go back to the roaring 20’s, so much scandal, sex and atmosphere.
- Who’s your favourite superhero? Why? Batman would be, because he’s so iconic and there have been many incarnations of him.
- What’s the first thing you remember doing today? Taking a shower and attempting to sing.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life? Brad Pitt, without a doubt.
Now that I’ve answered those, here are my three nominees.
And now for my 11 questions, that I hope will get very interesting and diverse responses for.
- You get stuck in an elevator with none other than Chris Hemsworth, what do you do?
- What’s the sexiest thing you’ve ever done?
- Are you a deep thinker?
- If you could, which movie star would you go on a date with?
- What is your number one pet hate?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you reckon you would make a good spy?
- Have you ever had a holiday romance?
- What is your stance on adult movies?
- Do you ever watch reality TV?
- And for a laugh, have you ever stripped in public?