I want to thank Khalid, who runs a blog which I frequent regularly, for giving me the Liebster Award. This is my seventh trophy, my goodness they’re piling up here. Khalid is an amazing blogger who posts about cinema and everything interesting surrounding it.
Here are my answers to the questions he’s set me:
1. What is your favorite movie?
The Godfather, without a doubt.
2. Which post-apocalyptic world would you not mind living in?
Los Angeles in Blade Runner looks pretty cool.
3. Favorite character from F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
Joey cracks me up so much.
4. Coke or Pepsi?
I’m going to go with Coke.
5. If you were Archie who would you pick, Betty or Veronica?
7. Favorite kind of Pizza?
8. Favorite Television Show?
Tie between Buffy and Charmed.
9. Name a movie that you consider to be your guilty pleasure.
10. Name one dead person you’d meet if you could.
11. Name a movie that made you cry
Malena had me in tears.
12. Name one thing you’d say to a younger version of yourself.
Ignore all the nasty bullies and be yourself, you’re the better person who has the bright future ahead of you.
And now for my 3 nominations:
Here are the 12 questions to answer if you accept the award:
- Who is your favourite sister in Charmed?
- Are you a fan of romantic comedies?
- If you could revisit a time in history, when would it be?
- Which movie star at the minute do you find most attractive?
- Do you believe in karma?
- Do you have a favourite movie from the year you were born?
- Black or white or colour photography?
- If you had a magical power, what would it be?
- What is your view on male strippers? (Had to put that in there for Satrap).
- What subject were you best at in school?
- What is an ideal day for you?
- What is your favourite TV show of the minute?