I think I’m going through awards season at the minute, because they keep flooding my way. This time it is courtesy of the wonderful Reut, who runs a witty, charming and all round fabulous blog. She has awarded me my second Dragon’s Loyalty Award. And I am super grateful to her for this as she is such a lovely blogger whose work always delights me.
So more facts about me:
- I dig most things that are supernatural in tone or theme.
- Apples are my favourite fruit.
- I always seem to research pieces of music that I hear in trailers.
- Loyalty is a quality I admire in people.
- I usually don’t care about the running time of a movie, just as long as it keeps me entertained.
- I believe that everyone has something beautiful or special about them.
- I was never the biggest fan of chemistry in school, out of the science subjects, biology was the one that interested me the most.
- I have recently begun to discover the wonders of Blu-Ray.
Here are the five nominees: