Another blogging award comes my way courtesy of Husband and Husband. I want to extend my deepest thanks to these guys for giving me my fifth Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t seen their site, do so immediately as you won’t regret it.
So without further ado, here are seven facts about me. Seriously I’m trying to not repeat myself when it comes to these facts, so bear with me people.
- I try to inject most of my reviews with a bit of humour, whether I’m successful at this is up for debate.
- I am always interested in discovering things about different cultures.
- When I was younger I used to rewind the bits I loved from movies and replay them again and again. It’s safe to say the videos were a little bit worn out.
- There’s something about a desert setting in a film that always captures my attention.
- I have never considered getting one of my crooked front teeth repaired, I personally think it defines me as a person.
- For some reason I’ve always wanted to dye my hair black.
- I adore title sequences in movies.
Now I must like my last award, bend the rules when nominating others. I follow so many amazing blogs and I think I should share out the nominations so no one is left out. Here are my five.