What a way to get back from a holiday. No sooner had I stepped back onto the blogging world, I received a notification of another award. The fabulous, beautiful and peachy bum loving Emma has nominated me for my first Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I am greatly honored to be receiving this and I feel so happy I could run down the street with no clothes on.
So now that I’ve thanked the wonderful Senorita for her award I will complete the winning process of acceptance. First, here are seven interesting facts about me.
- I love the feeling of breaking in a new pair of shoes.
- I don’t believe in lying unless it is for a very good reason.
- No part of my body is pierced yet, that may change in the future.
- My guilty pleasure on TV is Geordie Shore.
- I have often been told I’m good at doing impressions of film characters.
- The one thing that I hate most is prejudice, I feel there is no need to treat someone unfairly simply because of differences. We are all different in our own way and we all deserve the right to be treat equally.
- I will watch most sports on TV, but I find Golf boring.
Now here are my amazing nominees. I may be bending the rules here, but I follow so many blogs and I don’t want to leave anyone out. Instead of 15, I’ll do 5.
Thanks amazing Emma for this award.