Another award has been passed my way by Jillian over at All The Movie Reviews. I want to thank her for this award and advise everyone to visit her wonderful site. This is my third Liebster Award and I wanna thank( just kidding before this ends up like an Oscar speech).
So the rules for accepting the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
So first things first, I’ll answer the questions set for me.
- What is your favourite movie? That would have to be The Godfather, such superlative film-making and just so iconic.
- What is your least favourite movie? Any of the Scary Movie franchise.
- Coffee or Tea? Tea is the one.
- Favourite food? Pasta, I could eat the stuff forever.
- Where is your dream travel destination? Tokyo.
- Are you currently binge watching any TV shows? Yes, I’ve been getting into American Horror Story as of late.
- Your Harry Potter House? Definitely Gryffindor.
- Most used app on your phone? There are too many to list.
- Beer or Wine? Probably have to be beer.
- What film do you think is going to win Best Picture at the Oscars? That’s a hard one, but The Grand Budapest Hotel is getting a lot of awards of love lately.
- Favourite song to jam out to? Live and Let Die.
And now the nominations for the award as chosen by yours truly:
- Digital Shortbread
- Parlor of Horror
- The IPC
- Ivan’s Blog World
- Alex Raphael
- Movie Rob
- Cindy Bruchman
- A Guy Without Boxers
- Oracle of Film
- Film Grimoire
- Return to the 80’s
And now my questions for my nominees:
- Do you prefer watching a film in the cinema or at home?
- Do you have any unique talents?
- What is your ideal day like?
- Which actor or actress do you think is the most gorgeous?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What posts of yours is your personal favourite?
- What’s the best holiday you have ever been on?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What film have you watched and never want to watch again?
- Do you enjoy awards season and are you excited for the Oscars?
Once again I want to thank Jill for her nomination and congratulate those I have nominated.