I recently received the Liebster Award for a second time from Tiago Ricardo over at Panda’s Choice. Please check out his amazing blog. Also, my sincere thanks to him for giving me this award again.
There are a few rules that come with this award, here they are:
- Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- The nominee has to write 11 facts about themselves.
- The nominee will nominate 9 other blogs for the award.
Facts about me:
- I’m a Sagittarius.
- I prefer watching football rather than playing it.
- Joss Whedon is one of my idols.
- Ellen Ripley is one of my favourite movie characters.
- I recently had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I have a knack for noticing symbolism in movies.
- I’m hopefully purchasing a Blu-Ray very soon.
- I judge a film on its merit rather than going with the majority of opinion.
- When I hear of a certain director, I try to watch as much of their filmography as possible.
- My favourite words from a song are “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return” from Nature Boy.
- I often use music as a way to relax.
- Tim’s Film Reviews.Com
Once again I want to say thanks to Tiago for the award. If you can take part in the award, please do as it’s loads of fun.