I’ve just realised that the wonderful Cara over at Silver Screen Serenade has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I would like to say a big thanks to her and encourage anyone who hasn’t read her blog to visit it ASAP.
This is a great honour and an excellent way for to kick off 2014. Now onto the set of requirements for accepting the award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
- Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
- Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
Thank you Cara for bestowing this award on my blog, it means a lot and I appreciate your kindness.
Now for the nominees:
- Alex Raphael
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Movies and Music Cafe
- Kitt Noir
- Beguiling Hollywood
- Cinema Parrot Disco
- Cindy Bruchman
- The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger
- Film Grimoire
- Elemental Reviews
- Films and Coke
- Oh! That Film Blog
- Keith & the Movies
All of these blogs are amazing so please check them out.
Now for seven facts about me:
- I really don’t like snakes, I used to be terrified of them. Although now I’m not that bad, people used to call me Indiana Jones because of my dislike of snakes when I was younger.
- If I were to meet a celebrity now it would be Jennifer Lawrence. She’s such a talented, gorgeous actress who seems really down to Earth and funny.
- The first film to really scare me as a child was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I love the movie, but the part when the man has his heart ripped out used to terrify me as a kid.
- I often like films with a large ensemble cast.
- I like movies that have an ambiguous ending, I love how it leaves it up to your own imagination.
- My favourite era of filmmaking is the 70’s, so many amazing movies emerged from this time period.
- My favourite camera shots in movies are close-ups.
Thanks once again to Cara for the award and I hope you check out the blogs I’ve nominated.