I would like to thank Abbi over at Where the Wild Things Are for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If you haven’t checked out her amazing blog, I advise you to as it is fantastic.
- Post the Liebester Award graphic on your site.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- The nominee has to write 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated you.
- The nominee will nominate 9 other blogs for the award.
- The nominees will then create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
Facts about me:
- I used to always be nicknamed the White T-shirt guy because it was the main colour I wore.
- I love movies with a strong female character, this probably stems from growing up around the strong and amazing women in my family.
- I am very good at recalling parts of movies that people often forget.
- My first celebrity crush was Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- A lot of my movie watching of my early and teenage years was influenced by my late granddad.
- I used to do a very good impression of Mr Burns from The Simpsons, not sure how good it is now though.
- I find Porcelain by Moby to be one of the most relaxing and haunting songs ever.
- Although I can speak a bit of it, I would like to be able to speak fluent Spanish.
- One of my favourite TV shows ever has to be Charmed.
- I like knowing the connotations of colours.
- I am often the person who people want on a team for general knowledge quizzes.
Questions from the person who nominated me:
1. What’s the first film you remember seeing and loving?
That would have to be The Lion King, a classic from my childhood.
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
That’s got be pizza, I love the stuff.
3. What is your favourite fictional love story( film, literature, whatever)?
The romance between Dracula and Mina in Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
4. What song do you play if you need to pump yourself up to face something daunting?
Ray of Light by Madonna, that chorus is so uplifting and just makes you want to move.
5. Tea or coffee?
6. Which Game of Thrones family do you belong to?
I would have to go with the Stark family.
7. Where’s the strangest place you’ve ever woken up?
I don’t know, there are too many to name.
8. If you could invent a machine to do one household task, what would it be?
A device that opened my bedroom curtains at the same time every morning.
9. If your personality was a hat, what kind of hat would you be?
It’s got be to a fedora, cool and collected yet enigmatic at the same time.
Questions for my nominees:
- What film can you watch and never ever get bored with?
- Which movie character reminds you of yourself?
- If you could travel back in time, which era would you visit?
- If you could be reincarnated as an animal after your death, what animal would you want to be?
- What was the first movie that really scared you?
- If you could work on a film with just one actor or actress, who would you work with?
- Madonna or Lady Ga Ga?
- Dog or cat lover?
- James Bond or Jason Bourne?
- What song best describes you?
- What is your idea of a great weekend?
If you can take part in doing an awards post, go for it and have some fun.