I would like to say a huge thank you to Natasha over at Films And Things for awarding me the Sunshine Blogger Award. If you haven’t seen her blog, check it out now. It’s a great honour to receive this kind of award and know people enjoy reading my blog.
Here are the rules:
- Use the award logo in the post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write ten “pieces of information about myself”.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers who ‘ positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere’.
- Leave a comment on the nominees blog informing them of the award.
Here are ten facts about myself:
- If someone where to ask me what the most chilling movie I have ever watched was, I would sat The Innocents. Such an effective and psychological film.
- If I were to live anywhere in the world, I would choose Rome.
- I can quote most of The Godfather, word for word.
- If I could talk to one director living or dead, I would speak to Alfred Hitchcock.
- Whenever I buy an album, I have to listen to all of it before I make a judgement on it.
- I can reel off the names of every James Bond movie and year of release at the drop of a hat.
- My favourite time of day is the afternoon.
- My favourite subject at school was English.
- My least favourite subject was maths.
- After watching Bond and Bourne, I wanted to become a spy.
It’s hard chosing ten nominees as I follow so many amazing blogs, but I have mentioned to whittle it down to ten.The following are the nominees for the award: